October 18, 2010

discussing very final dress decision

me: both [dress options] would be beautiful
friend: that is a tough decision! and both so close together!
me: yes!
at the same time, i would love them both
i think one is a bit more classic
(the lace one)
but actually, the tulle would make me look more "bridal" than the lace, maybe
friend: yeah they both have elements of that classic bridal look
gosh
i am always inclined towards the more fun option
you should print out life size versions of both
me: HAHAHA
life size cutouts! OF MYSELF!
rofl
this is clearly the most appropriate bridal thing to do.
friend: yes
that would not look at all crazy
use the large plan printer at work since the office is empty
me: hahahaha
and then propping them up in my office
and covering them with PRO or CON postit notes.
friend: 'i don't like this cuff'
'this strap could be 3mm wider'
do itttttt


(no, i have not done this. yet.)

No comments:

Post a Comment